Swedish citizens file for a criminal investigation against members of Swedish cabinet, parliament and armed forces for their participation in crimes against humanity in the war on Libya. Their website may be found here: http://highcrimes.org/en/faq/
On the right-hand side of each page, you will find that you are able to choose between English and Swedish for language preference. I have changed the spelling of one or two words [not the word-choices themselves] to make them align with current standard American spelling. The stated purposes of the website are as follows:
This site has been created for the purpose of following the proceedings of a criminal investigation currently underway in Stockholm, Sweden.
On November 11, 2011 criminal reports were filed against a number of individuals entrenched inside the cabinet, parliament and armed forces of Sweden. The charges include war of aggression, crimes against humanity, terrorism, and financing of terrorism .
The crimes were perpetrated during NATO’s war against Libya in 2011.
What happened in Libya?
NATO’s attack on Libya in the spring of 2011 was not the defense of the “Western Democracies” against an oppressed people.
It was a premeditated attack by financial Anglo-American interests against the country that held the greatest promise for a creating a better future for Africa and the Middle East.
- Muammar Qaddafi was the founding father of the African Union
- In 2010, the UN ranked Libya under Qaddafi as the most advanced country in Africa: UN Report on Libya 2010:
Today, Libya is a bombed-out war zone under nominal control of an Al-Qaeda taking direction from said financial Anglo-American interests.
Why the International Prosecutor in Stockholm – and not the ICC?
We believe the natural venues to investigate war crimes to be the judicial systems of concerned countries.
Since the situation in Libya presently does not allow for this, charges were filed in Sweden.
Moreover, and based on passed and present behavior, we believe the privately funded International Criminal Court in Hague (ICC) to be a political beast created for globalist purposes and therefore disqualified from investigating or prosecuting pretty much anything.
Sweden was not the only country fighting under NATO command – why have you not filed reports against individuals in other countries?
We wish to encourage citizens of these countries to file such reports and do so on a national basis – i.e. Danish citizens reports the war crimes to Denmark’s International Prosecutor etc.
This can easily be done by downloading the report template found here – just fill in the blanks and send it to the police or relevant prosecuting authority in the country.
When this happens, we would be happy to include information about these reports on this site.
The following is a summery of the criminal investigation being called for:
November 4, 2011
The International Prosecution Chamber in Stockholm
107 22 Stockholm
Report on serious offenses subject to public prosecution
Until March 2011 Libya was a sovereign secular state, ranked by the United Nations as a “High Human Development” country in a global context5 (HDI ranking 53 out 194, ahead of countries like Russia and Brazil) and the most advanced country on the continent of Africa.6 As late as Jan 4, 2011 – just weeks before the war started – several UN members applauded Libya’s continued commitment to upholding human rights.7
Today, seven months later, Libya has – as a result of decisions and actions by individuals i.a. within the Swedish government and Sweden’s military forces – been turned into a bombed out war zone with up to a million refugees8 under the control of a “National Transitional Council” (NTC) which is in the process of turning Libya into a theocracy regulated by Islamic Sharia law.9
The leadership and cadre of the NTC rebels are dominated by past and present members10 of designated terrorist organizations11 such as Al-Qaeda (AQ, AQI, AQIM)12 and the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG).13
The council is presently headed by a de facto triumvirate – holding executive/financial/military power:
- Mahmoud Jibril – a university lecturer educated, and for several years resident, in the US and whose studies was mentored by a renowned CIA case officer working for CIA in Iran during the CIA/staged coup there in 1953.14
- An American economics professor by the name of Ali Tarhouni.15
- A senior Al-Qaeda asset/educator/leader previously operating in Afghanistan and Iraq but who currently acts under the name of Bel Hadj as the Commander in Chief for the NTC as well as military dictator of Tripoli.16
On March 19, 2011, two days after the adoption of UN resolution 1973, this NTC/Al-Qaeda/LIFG rebel council announced the creation of a new central bank and a new oil company.17 Starting a “revolution” with the creation of new central bank may be a possible “first” in world history and casts the long shadow of as yet unidentified international financial actors over the war against Libya.18
The pretext and framework for the attack on Libya by Sweden and other countries was United Nations resolution 1973. This resolution i.a. authorized a ban on flights and measures “to protect civilians and civilian populated areas” whilst excluding “a foreign occupation force of any form on any part of Libyan territory”.19
The reality is that participants in the NATO-led war already at the outset was in violation of resolution 1973 and that the motive was not to protect civilians – but regime-change.
Testimony by former NATO military commander General Wesley Clarke confirms that as early as 2001, Pentagon was instructed to prepare for war against Libya20 – i.e. long before Libya was reported as a “problem” somehow in need of a “solution”.
Thus, the backdrop carries distinct echoes of colonialism,21 spiced with the general geostrategical redrawing of the entire Middle-East set in motion by the attacks in the US on September 11, 200122 and envisaged by the Project for the New American Century (PNAC).23
The event that is said to have triggered NATO’s attack on Libya was the Libyan government’s own attempts to restore order and protect civilians in the Benghazi area, where an estimated one thousand jihadists24 (Al-Qaeda/LIFG) had stormed military storage facilities, and armed themselves and started to shoot up the neighbourhood.
Given the minuscule size and poor to non-existent training of this “rebel” contingent,25 the successful containment and disarmament of these rebels by the Libyan government should have been a foregone conclusion – had it not been for the intervention of French and subsequently US airpower on the side of these Al-Qaeda jihadists.26
Since March 31, 2011, NATO has conducted 9658 air strike sorties,27 averaging 46-47 strike missions per day for 207 days. When assessing the gravity of the war crimes reported here this massive air campaign needs to be contrasted against the realities on the ground.
What are these realities?
Even before UN resolution 1973 Libya was reported to have no effective air force.28 Moreover, and in regional terms, Libya did not have much of a military to speak of in the first place.
For example, indicated by the chart below is that whereas neighboring countries in the first decade of the 21st century escalated their military expenditures – Libya did the opposite.29
In fact, Libya under Qaddafi, was a remarkably constructive factor in the region – being the founding father of the African Union.30
Reported war casualties vary widely.31 What is clear is that the involvement of the armed forces of Sweden and other countries not only changed the outcome of what would have been the orderly neutralization of a local fringe Al-Qaeda/LIFG flurry into a full-scale regime-change (for the worse) with a death toll, injured and refugees at a very different order of magnitude.
- The attack on Tripoli: There are reports that the NTC/Al-Qaeda/LIFG ground assault on Tripoli July 20, 2011, was amphibious (supported by NATO ships) and planned , directed and led by NATO-officers, also on the ground.32 The way in which the reportedly NATO-led rebels were at all able to progress through Tripoli was by NATO Apache attack helicopters strafing the streets to clear it of civilians.33
- The attack on Sirte:34 Coordinated with NATO’s massive bombing campaign against the city were the rebels cordoning off, of it – preventing civilians attempting to escape the carnage from leaving.
Why would the Swedish government, or any other government, for that matter, wish to prevent civilians from escaping an event that by observers have been likened with the town of Guernica during the Spanish Civil War?35
The level of popular support enjoyed by the Qaddafi government, as reflected by the resistance of the inhabitants of i.a. Tripoli and Sirte, indicates that the Libyan people in vast numbers view the Qaddafi government as the only legitimate government.36
- Genocide on black Libyans:37 Numerous reports exists on the apparent racist agenda of the NTC/Al-Qaeda/LIFG rebel as they seek out and kill black people.38 Substantiated, as these reports are, the instigators of this as a generic policy in the war may not necessarily have been Al-Qaeda or the LIFG.
- The role of NATO’s so-called Special Forces (SF) units: There also exists high-profile testimonies of how Danish and French SF-units engaged in and set up a policy of publicly decapitating black Libyans in order to terrorize the civilian population of Tripoli into submission39 under the capital’s newly installed military dictator Bel Hadj.
- The destruction of the Great Man-Made River project:40 NATO’s wholesale destruction of Lybia’s world-renowned Great Man-Made River project is a text-book example of crimes against international law. Not only did NATO destroy the world’s most advanced water project – it also destroyed the factories capable of repairing this vital civilian infrastructure.
- Use of inhumane weapons such as depleted uranium41 and cluster bombs:42 Evidence points to the possibility of both cluster bombs and depleted uranium being used by NATO in Libya.
- The foreign occupation force prohibited by UN resolution 1973 is in fact what the NATO-led war is all about, both tactically – with military ground force elements – and strategically – with the installation of a puppet terrorist-designated regime controlled by Anglo-American interests.
As a result of initiatives taken by members in the Swedish government, made possible by individuals in the Swedish parliament, and carried out by individuals in the Swedish military, the state of Sweden today shares responsibility for the transformation of the most humanitarian and successful state on the African continent into a third-world war zone run by a conglomerate of terrorist-designated rebels over which the agendas of Anglo-American intelligence and banking oligarchs cast their long shadow.
For more details on casualties, the destruction of civilian life, and civilian infrastructure brought by the military forces of Sweden and other countries, consider the Libya reports from the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.43
Given existing international agreements and the clear violations committed by the participants of NATO’s Unified Protector campaign, of the intent and boundaries set by UN Resolution 1973, it is evident that crimes falling i.a. under the following categories have been and are being committed:
- War of aggression
- Crimes against humanity
These crimes were not the result of mission-drift or mission-swings – but were pre-mediated for the purpose of imposing regime-change in Libya in violation of international law.
Given the international consensus of the designation of i.a. Al-Qaeda and LIFG as “terrorists” it is also evident that the following crimes have been and are being committed by the individuals reported here:
- Failure to report on Terrorism
- Support of Terrorism
- Financing of Terrorism
The above is followed by a list of dates of the named offenses, lists of the members of government and military named in the investigation, links to included documents, and footnotes.
Would that citizens of the US felt motivated to follow this template and bring a lawsuit against our own war criminals. A complete cleansing of the temple is now very much necessary here.